As a Mobile (iOS) Engineer, your main responsibility will be to develop and maintain our online marketing platform, while taking into considering both business demands and available system assets. You will be required to utilize your direct marketing experience across multiple channels and strong technical knowledge to process Mobile SDK, supporting our marketing activity quickly and efficiently.
You must understand business requirements to deliver well-orchestrated systems. You will also oversee team development and enhancement to achieve Rakuten’s high competency in the digital advertisement industry.
- Work on the entire process of Mobile SDK development.
- Involvement in the whole process of application life cycle: architecture design, middleware selection, development, configuration setting, application release and production system operation.
- Provide technical support for customers to use the products.
- Propose new technologies, middle-wares, tools etc. to improve architecture of mobile.
- Lead mobile-related work by creating a plan with team members.
- Work closely with related teams in Singapore and overseas, such as Japan and India.
- Demonstrate efficient communication abilities to build consensus among stakeholders.
Skills and Experiences:
- 1+ years of professional experience on iOS application development of Objective-C and Swift or other equivalent programming languages.
- Strong knowledge and experience of mobile application development and CI/CD.
- Up to date with the latest mobile technology for product application.
- Designed whole mobile applications.
- Familiar with Web API to connect from mobile.
- Familiar with Agile style.
- Experience in Android application development.
- Experience in server-side development.
- Experience in mobile SDK development.
- Knowledge of online AD or marketing business and related technologies.
- Experience in Unity application development.
- Experience of cross-platform mobile application development (React-Native, Apache Cordova, Flutter, etc.…)
Rakuten is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.