Web application development is one of the core components of our digital marketing platform. You will be required to provide direct marketing insights across multiple marketing channels and have good technical knowledge to implement user story to the platform and support marketing activities efficiently.
You will be required to understand business requirements and oversee team developments/enhancements to achieve Rakuten’s goals in the digital advertisement industry.
- Your main responsibility will be the development and maintenance of our online marketing platform and understanding both business demands and available system assets.
- Work on the entire process of web application development including requirement definition and UI/UX design
- Lead Frontend UI/UX development and explore the latest technologies and apply them to our products
- Able to translate UI/UX wireframes to actual code
- Involved in the whole process of the application life cycle: architecture design, middleware selection, development, configuration setting, application release and production system operation.
- Identify the root cause of issues and proactively resolve them with team members
- Having ownership of service/system
- Propose new technologies, middle-wares, tools etc. to improve the architecture of systems
- Ability to communicate well and work closely with peers/stakeholders in both Singapore and overseas, such as Japan and India
- 3+ years of professional experience in web application development
- Strong knowledge of React/Node JS, Common UI Design Patterns
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Web Design
- Knowledge of Linux operating system
- Experience of RDBMS (MySQL/Oracle)
- Familiar with various OSS and can investigate, evaluate and adapt it to the system
Good to have:
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- Basic REST API development.
- Experience of NoSQL (MongoDB, Couchbase, Redis, Elastic Search)
- Knowledge of online AD or marketing business and related technologies