Microservice/Application Architect responsible for designing and implementing microservices-based solutions and strategy, and the microservices adoption process within the organization.
- Contribute towards architecture design, provide guidance to development teams on re-architecting of existing application architecture
- Defining requirements and planning, designing and developing an architecture for scalable and reliable cloud systems to meet present and future business needs. -
- Govern DevOps methodologies
- Ensure all solutions exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment
- Collaborate with other Solution Architects in developing complex end-to-end Enterprise solutions
Working closely with product management team and stakeholders to generate and translate requirements into architectural artifacts
Skills And Experience Required
Mandatory Skills: Development Lead
At least 4+ years of hands-on experience in software development activities and/or support architecture design
- At least 2+ years of hands-on experience in Python, Java web services and Microservice Architectures and design patterns.
- Proven experience of delivering large scale SaaS / Paas / CRM / MDM / Analytics / Mobile / API / Microservice architectures
- Experience in working with open source code and frameworks (hands-on experience in Java/J2EE, Spring 4, SpringBoot 1.5, Microservices, Swagger 2.0, XML, JSON, REST APIs and developing RESTful Web Services, Apache Tomcat, Weblogic, Kafka, Kubernetes, Openstack, AWS)
- Prior experience in utilizing Service Mesh, API Management tools and Messaging tools in building Microservices solution.
- At least 2+ years of experience with building cloud solutions on Kubernetes, Openstack and Cloud Platforms
Strong understanding of the principles of 12-factor apps and modern containerized microservices
Experienced with Scalability, High Availability, Light Footprint, and Low memory-based architectures
- Extensive experience with Bigdata, Docker, Mesos, NoSQL databases (For example DynamoDB, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc)
- Cloud-native microservices using Java stack (Spring Boot), patterns(circuit breakers, service discovery, API gateways, event sourcing, CQRS)
Expertise in CI/CD tooling for cloud-based applications specifically Terraform / CloudFormation, Jenkins and Git
Plan for reliability by designing systems to work across our multi-region and multi-cloud environments
Identity, Security Architecture, Security Management, and Network Security