- Bachelor’s degree specializing in information Systems Technology and Design, information-communications, Networks, Cloud Computing or Internet of Things (IoT)
- Good knowledge of Networking and IP
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Be dynamic and creative, willing to take on any challenges
- Understanding of cloud computing technologies, virtualization, containerization and APIs
- Knowledge of telecommunications network technologies, architectures and services
- Understanding of data processing including databases, data streaming and analysis
- Understanding of networking/ telecom protocols, such as WebRTC, SIP, SS7
As part of Rakuten Symphony International Expansion, you will work closely with the team from multiple backgrounds to expand Rakuten Symphony’s network in line with the business goals.
As a Network Engineer you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in the world of telecommunication - learning the in and out of how this modern-day technology, that we take for granted, function. As part of the Engineering team, you will be responsible to keep the network healthy and always improving to bring about better telecommunication experience for everyone.
- Active participant in the design and technical development of new telecommunications products and services.
- Support the creation and management of technical designs, documentations.
- Support product development and marketing teams.
- Build a detailed understanding of current and emerging technologies relevant to the role.
- Support bringing new products into operation working with other teams including billing, customer services, and operations.
- Develop processes for improving operational efficiencies and capabilities