At Rakuten Viki, our engineering teams utilize leading-edge technologies to build a world class product. We are seeking a smart and hard-working Data Analyst intern for our Product Team. At Viki, we handle terabytes of data to help us understand our users and learn about content trends. Our team is first and foremost responsible for collecting, processing and organizing these large amounts of data using advanced and scalable techniques. They then analyze these complex datasets to generate deeper insights and help various teams at Viki effectively utilize it for crucial decision-making.
You will join a diverse and talented team with great ambitions to change the digital entertainment landscape. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and learn what it takes to be a great Data Analyst, come be a part of our Rakuten Viki team in Singapore.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Create useful reports and dashboards to help generate insights for Product and Growth teams from the data we collect
- Analyse results of A/B tests and data collected from experiments
- Work with engineers to ensure that data collection has been correctly implemented
- Collaborate with Product Managers to analyse performance of new features and help with research for upcoming features
- Pursuing BSC/MSC in Statistics, Business Analytics, Data Science, Computer Science, or a related discipline
- Outstanding quantitative and analytical skills
- Proficient in writing complex SQL queries
- Deep understanding of the usage and interpretation of statistical methods
- Dabbled in Ruby, R or Python
- Familiar with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, and Qlikview
- Able to work for at least 3 months
Rakuten is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged.