As a Solution Architect (Voice), you will be responsible to provide technical leadership and solution architecture in telecom domain around SIP and least cost routing solution and integration to external services.
- Software Architect for Microservice responsible for designing and implementing microservices-based solutions and strategy, and the microservices adoption process within the organization.
- Contribute towards architecture design, provide guidance to development teams on re-architecting of existing application architecture.
- Defining requirements and planning, designing and developing and architecture for scalable and reliable cloud systems to meet present and future business needs.
- Govern DevOps methodologies, ensure all solutions exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment.
- Collaborate with other Solution Architects in developing complex end-to-end Enterprise solutions.
- Working closely with product management team and stakeholders to generate and translate requirements into architectural artifacts.
- Ability to understand and further explain complex technical concepts to DEV team with detailed and atomic requirements.
- Minimum 10 years’ experiences in designing, developing, deploying and operating cloud-native or API-driven application.
- 5+ yrs experience in a delivery technical architect role where you were responsible for consultative/complex technical deployment or migration projects, architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications.
- Must have recent hands-on experience designing and developing SIP solutions and least cost routing applications on container.
- Good to have knowledge on Kamailio, CGRateS and Session Border Controller.
- Excellent understanding cloud technologies –have had deployed more than one solution on cloud.
- Excellent hands-on experiences and excellent understanding of Kubernetes and this networking such as Calico, MACVlan
- Excellent understanding of IP networking and SDN & Kubernetes networking, and Linux system administration skills such as Linux command lines.
- Deep understanding of Application, Infrastructure and Security Architecture and non-functional aspects like Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Availability etc.
- Strong knowledge of Kubernetes, Service-Mesh, Identity and Access Management, Knowledge of/ microservices architecture and ability to design for scale and resiliency
- Experience in build and design of REST API’s and custom-microservices.