Our skilled and world-class engineering team designs, develops and implements state of the art measurement solutions which help athletes reach their full potential.
As our Engineering Project Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining and raising our engineering standards, improving time to market, driving adoption of new technologies, and will be in a key position to lead the organization through rapid evolution. You will manage the engineering development projects, drive team iterations execution and facilitates sprint releases. You will also manage project conflicts, challenges and dynamic business requirements to keep operations running at a high performance.
Communicating seamlessly with management and stakeholders, you will work with the team leads to resolve people problems and project roadblocks. You will conduct post mortem and root cause analysis to help teams improve their practices relentlessly to ensure maximum productivity. Providing guidance and support to product owners with intra-team dynamics with respect to priorities and scope, you will also monitor and report to management on the progress of all project activities, including significant milestones, and any conditions, which would affect project cost or schedule.
- MS/MEng in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
- Proven experience in entrepreneurship and knowledge of start-up lifecycle and needs
- Minimum 5 years’ hands-on experience with end-to-end product development in an engineering capacity
- Minimum 2 years’ experience leading teams and delivering projects, with excellent project management and people management skills
- Proficiency in firmware, middleware and/or hardware, with exposure to multi-disciplinary systems (Systems, Computer Vision, Firmware and Hardware)
- Advanced time management, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Highly self-motivated team-player with strong organizational skills and excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to communicate technical information clearly and succinctly to both technical and non-technical team
If you think you have what it takes and look forward to working independently as well as contribute in an innovative, passionate and driven environment, please send in your application to email@example.com