At Razer, you will be at the forefront of the most exciting industry in the world—video games, undertaking the greatest mission of all: bringing gamers closer to the games they love. With fifteen offices and three R&D labs worldwide, you will be part of a global team that transcends time zones and geographical boundaries. You get to enjoy working in an environment that values transparency and collaborative effort. Most importantly, both work and play are equally important to us.
- Implementing security controls and threat protection, managing identity and access, and protecting data, applications, and networks in cloud and hybrid environments as part of an end-to-end infrastructure
- Maintaining the security posture, identifying, and remediating vulnerabilities by using a variety of security tools, implementing threat protection, and responding to security incident escalations
- Delivering subject matter expertise of Office 365 with emphasis in security, architectural design, migration, management and support of implementations
- Providing overall Office 365 security expertise including strong knowledge of Azure Active Directory, Microsoft cloud app security, Azure Information Protection, Data loss prevention, Information Rights Management, Intune (Conditional access/ MDM), single sign-on and multi-factor authentication and related technologies (including Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security)
- Monitoring and remediation of risks events from Azure and office 365 security and compliance dashboards
- Leading and participating in ongoing Office 365 security projects and strategy discussions
- Documenting Security procedures, guidelines, training material and best practices
- Delivering O365 Security related training sessions at main offices and key project sites
- Supporting global cyber security projects, e.g. Identity and Access Management, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), SIEM, Incident Management etc.
- Degree with minimally 5 years of experience in IT infrastructure and operational roles
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and proficiency of Office 365 Management, Enterprise Mobility & Security services including Azure
- Active Directory, Intune and Mobile Device Management (MDM), Azure Information Protection (AIP), Exchange Online, Defender ATP & Data Loss Protection (DLP)
- PowerShell scripting skills desired
- Ability to work effectively in a complex (matrix) environment
Be part of a phenomenal team today!