We are looking for an open-minded and innovative iOS Engineer to join our team in Singapore. You should be enthusiastic about building high-performance mobile applications using the most suitable technologies. In this role you will collaborate with several internal teams to develop and design the high quality Mobile Applications for Razer users.
- Build reusable custom iOS components & SDKs for interfacing with multiple iOS Applications.
- Build prototypes and proofs of concepts.
- Analyze and optimize code for quality, efficiency, and performance.
- Lookout for new technologies and development tools that you can leverage to become better or that will help make better products.
- Keep iOS Applications up to date with the latest Swift & iOS releases.
- Publish Applications to Appstore, TestFlight and Firebase.
- Open to explore cross platform mobile Apps development technologies, such as React native, Flutter etc.
- Comfortable working remotely and collaborating with the team online when required.
- Generate and maintain documentation as needed.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in iOS native mobile applications development using Swift and Objective C.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Swift based iOS native mobile application development using MVVM and MVC based modular and reusable design and architecture.
- Extensive experience with software design patterns.
- Solid understanding of iOS Applications life cycle.
- Experience working with XCode Workspace, Submodules and Cocoapods.
- Experience working with Core Data, Core Animation & Core Graphics frameworks.
- Extensive experience with offline storage, threading and memory management.
- Experience working with REST API, JSON and XML formats.
- Extensive Experience with GIT & Bitbucket version control systems.
- Singapore citizens and those authorized to work in Singapore are encouraged to apply.
- Experience working with Core Bluetooth Framework.
- Experience working with BLE & Wi-Fi supported iOS Applications.
- Experience working with SwiftUI.
- Experience working with iOS keychain and Cryptography.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Significant experience with unit level testing, writing test plans, scripts and generating testable code.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Enjoys working in a collaborative, technically challenging environment with rapidly changing requirements.
Be part of a phenomenal team today!