As a Solution Engineer, you will be an integrations expert, implementing bleeding edge security intelligence technology to assist a variety of information security teams and customer types including Threat Intelligence, Security Operations, Incident Response, and Developer teams. Your days will be spent working closely with your team and our customers to ensure they are effectively using our security intelligence integrations as well as doing the following:
- Design and Implementation of Recorded Future Security Intelligence data in customer environment
- Understand and drive customers cyber security use cases, workflows and overall needs to utilize Recorded Future integrations
- Scope and implement custom solutions across a variety of client architectures, applications, and tools
- Creating engineering solutions for clients
- Improvement or creation of security intelligence integrations
- Manage multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Flexible Work location (Ability to travel up to 30%)
- The hunger and drive to succeed with a multifaceted team
- Act as SME for clients whilst liaising between teams on cyber security technology
- Act as a technical escalation point for integration solutions
What you’ll bring to the Solutions Engineer role:
- Experience within an analytical or technical deployment role, and worked closely with enterprise customers in a professional services or customer success capacity
- Japanese language skills are an advantage
- This role is highly technical and you will have spent time in SOC’s or MSP’s. The professional services team are responsible for providing advice and support to clients.
- Preferred formal information security qualifications from professional bodies or a relevant BA/BS
- Cybersecurity or Security Operations experience
- Experience in Python, JSON and Experience with REST APIs
- Experience using SIEM tools such as Splunk, Qradar, Arcsight or similar
- Ability to develop documentation around technical projects to be utilised by clients and colleagues
- System and infrastructure log analysis and debugging skills to problem solving and troubleshooting
- Experience in security hardware and its applications such as Next-Generation Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Endpoint solutions, Incident Management, Vulnerability Management
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, common networking ports and protocols, traffic flow, system administration, OSI model, defense-in-depth and common security elements
- Strong analytical skills to analyse security requirements and relate them to appropriate security controls
- Knowledge on attack-vectors, security threats and mitigation techniques
- Ability to work independently and proactively manage assigned client engagements and tasks from start to completion
- The hunger and drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about cyber security, coding and personal development within the field
- Demonstrable projects related to information technology you have collaborated on
- English language fluency especially regarding written/verbal communication
Why should you join Recorded Future?
With over 600 employees, $140M ARR, 1,000 clients, and 50% year-over-year growth, Recorded Future is the world’s largest privately-held security intelligence company! Recorded Future employees (or “Futurists”), represent over 35 nationalities and embody our core values of being passionate, practicing inclusion, and acting ethically. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at email@example.com
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.