· A member of the IT Infrastructure Team to execute the IT infrastructure & application strategy, and deliver IT projects required to support the business operations
· Escalation work with IS on site troubleshooting / works relating to network / server / PBX system, including performance monitoring, diagnosing and hardware & software issues resolution
· Coordinate with IS regional End User Computing team on new EUC standards, policies and implementations.
· Align and support IS regional helpdesk on ITIL incident & problem management
· To provide effective L1 support to users on IT infrastructure and applications, and ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner
· To provide IS L1 responsibilities in installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications
· Be able to prioritize and multi-tasks all activities and tasks.
· Develop training materials and procedures or educate using global policies, and/or train users in the proper use of hardware and software
· Minimum Degree in IT, IT Infrastructure, applications or Information Systems related portfolio
· At least 3 years IT experience, some of which in Infrastructure deployment and support in Multinational Enterprise company.
· Expert knowledge of IT Infrastructure including PC, Telecoms and Networks
· Proven track record of executing projects on time and to specification.
· Experience in the management of external vendors.
· ITIL & PMO Best Practice experience preferred
· English proficiency required.
· Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment
· Knowledge and experience of customer service especially VIP support practices
· Advanced communication, presentation and written skills
· Able to work independently. Self-driven, initiative, team player and strong sense of responsibility.
· Perceptive problem evaluator and problem solver, good analytical skills
· Effective personal organization and planning skills
· Flexibility to deliver integrated solutions to tight time-frames
· Procurement of Desktop / Laptops / Software licenses
· New laptop / Desktop configuration and allotment to user
· Maintain / update asset list
· Trouble shooting for remote users where necessary
· Network / Wireless / printers connectivity issues
· Outlook troubleshooting / account reconfiguration / backing up & restore .pst files
· Take care of warranties / replacement of hardware parts
· Log calls for under warranty hardware & get it replaced / repaired
· Look after suppliers for tonner refilling / IT stationary requirements /existing inventory
· Liaise with the vendors for services utilised - telephones / internet / lease lines especially in the downtime for logging tickets, perform troubleshooting
· installation / reimaging / backing up laptops /desktops
· Server file sharing /backing up drive data
· Antivirus upgrade / install / scanning
· Maintenance of printers
· AD Account lockout / password reset issues / password station registration
· Look after projector & connectivity
· Look after scanner / printer - auto setup for scanning
· New Employee IT Orientation