As an early developer at Reebelo you will have the opportunity to collaborate on the creation of a full fledged, scalable, high quality marketplace from scratch. Currently, we are using Shopify and several backend & CRM tools with our own software built on top of that. Our goal is to progressively migrate towards a hybrid/self-built marketplace. Moreover you will work hands-on with our Head of Software Development, and since he enjoys teaching, you will quickly gain skills and responsibilities as the team and the technical requirements grow.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Work on robust, scalable and distributed scripts (scrapping, real time analytics processing, dynamical pricing)
- Integrate the platform with third partie APIs (payment gateways, logistics providers, other marketplace APIs…)
- Build a credit scoring algorithm for subscription based services
- Build and maintain distributed automations
- At least 5 years of experience in backend development
- Experience with e-commerce platforms
- Background + Degree in Computer Science
- Startup Attitude
- Strong ability to learn
Shine with one of these:
- Microservices and distributed system
- API Integration
- e-commerce automation
Jump on board ! Come have a chat with the team, it would be great to get to know you.
Send us your CV, some of your previous projects and more details of what you are looking for to email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you!