Develop Full Stack Web Applications for our water filtration equipment and medical wearable biosensor system, and be part of the team in the designing, engineering, and development of our pipeline of our products.
Applicant should be an experienced, creative, and passionate web developer who wants to be make a significant contribution to the water & healthcare sector.
- Develop Full stack web applications within Renew Group.
- Carry out requirement gathering, design, implementation, integration, testing, verification, user acceptance and maintenance of Renew Group’s software products.
- Continual improvement of software management process.
- Troubleshooting, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures.
- Any other duties as and when assigned by immediate superior.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer engineering/Computer Science or related discipline.
- 3 – 5 years’ relevant working experience in software development.
- At least 1-year experience in Flutter and 3-5 years in hybrid mobile app technologies.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS is a must.
- Experience in building mock-ups for UI/UX.
- Must have completed at least 1 full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experienced with WebSocket programming.
- Used at least 2 different DB such as mongodb, mysql.
- Have prior experience in building microservices.
- Have prior experience in Software Testing (unit-test, integration test etc).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build excellent personal relationships at all levels; both internal and external.
- Self-motivated, independent, analytical, with strong presentation skills.
- Meticulous with strong analytical skills and systematic approach to problem-solving.
- Good Team-player.
- Positive ‘Can-Do’ attitude, self-motivated and able to work independently.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job.
The Management may, at its discretion, assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Desired Skills and Experience