As a Machine Learning Engineer, you and the team work with virtually every major function in the company, including Product Management (PM), Strategy, Finance, Marketing, Manufacturing, Growth, Product Development (PD), Data Platforms (DP), and others to design and develop intelligent, ML driven solutions that deliver high customer and business value.
Let’s Talk About Responsibilities
- Your focus will be building and delivering intelligent ML services to a variety of web and mobile applications that will drive positive patient outcomes.
- You will work with leading edge tools and frameworks to build scalable and efficient machine learning solutions
- You will focus on building best practices within and across your global teams to drive effective outcome and a progressive mindset
- Work with a team of Data Scientists, ML and Data Engineers to enable faster ML based application deployment and development.
- Work on feature engineering, statistical analysis, developing novel ML techniques, understanding model performance and instrument tracking, logging and validation, and ensuring fit-for-purpose.
- Influence and communicate at a variety of levels across a diverse set of stakeholders, including PMs, internal stakeholders, HME’s, clinicians and patients.
- Build with reliability and scalability in mind.
Let’s Talk About Qualification And Experience
- 5 – 8 years’ progressive experience as a software engineer shifting into building ML and AI applications with a focus on production deployment of ML applications.
- 3+ years developing in Python.
- 5+ years of experience with machine learning past a Bachelors in CS, data engineering or closely related, or 3+ years beyond a Masters in the above.
- Strong communication skills with proven ability to communicate to all stakeholders
- Experience with deploying models developed in frameworks and packages like TensorFlow, PyTorch, Sagemaker, scikit-learn or similar to production.
- Strong commitment to software engineering best practices.
- Experience working with public cloud providers (ideally AWS)
- Solid experience building production data and machine learning pipelines.
- Post-graduate research experience (PhD or Masters with reseach) in a field encompassing Data Science, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics/Statistics, or Biomedical Informatics.
Let’s Talk About What You Can Expect
- A supportive environment that focuses on people development and best practices
- Opportunity to design, influence and be innovative
- Work with global teams and share new ideas
- Be supported both inside and outside of the work environment
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!