Our Aria Health team is seeking applications from experienced Senior Software Engineers. You will be reporting to Product Development Manager and responsible for building and maintaining Aria’s embedded software platforms.
Let's Talk About Responsibilities
- Strategise and lead embedded software architecture design, planning, implementation and testing for improved software development.
- Design and automate (where possible) effective software test methodologies including development of technical specifications, functional descriptions and requirements, and project plans
- Track and record firmware development history through use of version control and bug-tracking software.
- Develop and maintain software documentation in accordance with Inova Labs’ quality standards.
- Ensure thorough knowledge of Inova Labs’ Quality system to work within established policies and procedures, regulatory requirements and other business systems.
- Build and maintain strong collaborative relationships with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
Let’s Talk Qualifications And Experience
- Relevant Engineering or Science degree such as Software, Computer Science, Electronics or equivalent.
- At least 8 years’ experience on embedded software platforms and mainstream programming languages, particularly C, C++ and Python (essential). Along with extensive experience in writing automated software test systems and familiar with embedded software systems such as ARM and AVR.
- Familiarity with software development, version control and configuration management tools supporting design, automation and quality assurance (e.g. Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, SVN etc.)
- High proficiency in product development and collaboration tools (JIRA and JAMA preferred)
- Ability to work proactively while adhering to schedules in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!