The Operations team partners closely with ResMed’s five business leaders to understand their needs then providing a variety of products and services to help them meet those needs including Customer and Technical Services, Global Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs, Supply Chain, manufacturing, logistics and distribution. Focused on enabling new product introduction and operating excellence, our team strives to improve time to market for new products and services, improve efficiencies in our cross-functional processes, and improve our supply chain through digitization and automation to increase value add to our customers.
As a Test Engineer, you will be responsible for the design, implementation, deployment and maintenance of Test Systems used to test and calibrate ResMed product.
Let’s Talk About Responsibilities
- Develop/Improve/Maintain production test system
- To provide frontline support for manufacturing test systems and/or software as required
- To write documentation, such as validation protocols and reports, in compliance with the ResMed quality system
- To write production test procedures and train assembly and test operator personnel to those procedures
- To acquire and transfer new product knowledge and information from the design group into production
- Identify & implement GMP, Six-Sigma LEAN improvement actions.
- Liaise with Product Focused Teams (PFTs) for any test related issues/challenges; to provide guidance as needed.
- Acquire data and interpret through statistical analyses; partner with internal cross-functional teams to review data and provide recommendations on business process improvement opportunities
Let’s Talk About Qualifications And Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent, with a good electronics background; previous experience in Biomedical Engineering would be an advantage
- Experience with Continuous Improvement, Lean and Six Sigma
- Experience in Data Analytics: technical understanding of XML, data models and database design. Capable of writing SQL queries, and experience with one or more analytics tools such as Tableau, Cognos Analytics or Power BI.
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!