Joining us as a founding member of our blockchain engineering team, you’ll architect and develop innovative products that bridge the gap between the traditional banking world and DeFi ecosystems. You’ll also work directly with our CTO and product leaders on our feature roadmap that enhances millions of consumers’ finance lives.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Design and deliver quality blockchain solutions.
- Deliver high quality testable code.
- Enhance technical knowledge of the team.
- Collaborate with auditors to guarantee code quality and security.
- Closely work with cross-functional teams on product development and integration of blockchain solutions into existing company ecosystem.
- Suggest and develop features to improve and grow the product.
- Support and mentor junior colleagues.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Fluency in Solidity or other similar smart contract languages.
- 2+ years of experience in blockchain development.
- Experience in backend development using Python/Java
- Practical experience deploying smart contracts on the mainnets of major blockchains.
- Contribution to a crypto project with large token market cap.
- Practical experience in distributed systems with deep understanding of consensus algorithms.
What We're Looking For
Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Competitive salary
- Equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Free Revolut Metal Subscription
Please only submit an application for one posting.
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates .