The Product Manager will focus on identifying customer, business partner and internal stakeholder problems and are at the intersection of business, design, and engineering.
The Product Manager must be technical enough to understand how our underlying products are built and have a keen eye for detail. They can go extremely deep into the details of the product and its technical implementation while also being able to take a step back and strategize & present the broader vision.
- Evolve and deliver the product strategy and roadmap
- Work with the CPO to develop a prioritization process, and ensure compliance across your team
- Work with the CPO and team to define the discovery and experimentation process, create discovery sessions and support experiments to validate or invalidate the hypothesis
- Source and synthesize analytics-driven insights into commercial-ready content
- Develop digital product and rapid prototyping to test customer demand and gather feedback
- Develop products / services e.g. digital reports, digital guidelines, online training courses
- Offer a greater range of new and better customer solutions that combine analytical insights and industry experience
- Develop and maintain partnerships with industry players to collaborate on product development
- Product Maintenance, responding to market input
- Have a keen eye on deadlines and budget constraints and work with the team to meet them
- Develop product/ feature launch plans
- Inform the pricing committee on cost-base for each product / service and serve to approve pricing variation requests from the business development team
- Develop and maintain strong professional and collaborative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Drive product improvements and developments in conjunction with our customers, internal stakeholders and the Customer Engagement team
- Partner with customer facing roles to engage with customers on delivery
- Develop advisory services as offerings to 3rd party clients
- Embed RightShip’s values into everything we do.
- Lead, coach and develop the Product Development team in defining innovative customer solutions.
- Ensure a safe and inclusive workplace, which engages its employees.
- Supervise the day to day operations of the Product Development team to ensure department goals are met.
Desired Skills And Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of Software Product Management experience.
- Good understanding of the various technology stacks used for frontend as well as backend implementations.
- Demonstrated track record of understanding and driving business requirements while working with various stakeholders.
- Analytical thinking with ability to ask the right questions to understand user problems and develop solutions.
- Willingness to take end to end ownership and being accountable for the success of the product.
- Hands-on technical experience in building software products as a Software Engineer/QA/Architect/Engineering Manager.