Main / Key Responsibility(ies.)
Plan, manage and administer and secure information technology and business application systems with aim to enhance the IT service delivery for scalability, availability and security to our products & services and improve productivity, competitiveness and responsiveness. Manage vendors and manage service level agreement of service desk and call tickets.
Duties / Tasks
1. Responsible for the IT service of infrastructure, network, systems storage and backup in fulfilling business strategic goals as well as needs and meeting project deliverables together with vendor management (preferred to be an all rounder in SME end user environment);
2. Manage and contribute to the IT enterprise architect, design, evaluation, and deployment of IT systems covering network equipment, IT services, software application, messaging and collaboration technologies, etc.;
3. Responsible for the smooth operations of all ICT systems from desktop/laptop management, infrastructure and networking, support to communication (LAN, WAN, email, etc.), anti-virus, database, backup & disaster recovery system, regulatory and security compliance;
4. Responsible for the management of service desk day-to-day operations of ICT including performance, integrity and security, reporting service levels, tracking of IT operational metric, database (including planning, development and troubleshooting), data integrity, anti-virus/anti-spam protection. Second level to troubleshoot network and systems infrastructure issues which are escalated by service desk;
5. Implement, comply and enforce IT related policies, processes, guidelines, IT operation procedures, and standards for compliance and protect IT computer networks (computer workstations, computer servers, printers, wireless systems etc.) and application systems (online, database etc.) against computer intrusions, unauthorized access, and other malicious misuses to meet ISO9001 and MINDEF Related Organization (MROs) requirements and industry best practices;
6. Contribute to the development of IT strategies to align with the organizational strategies;
7. Responsible for the administration of SAFRA computer systems including installing testing, maintaining and upgrading of servers eg firewalls, DNS, AWS, VMs and Databases etc.
a. Capacity planning to ensure enough server capacity for daily operations;
b. Ensure IT infrastructure achieve an availability of at least 99.95% up time a year;
c. Perform system administrator (SA) tasks including security, upgrading and fine tuning of servers;
d. Review of logs
8. Manage, maintain and optimize core IT systems and services including: Active Directory (AD), Office365 Exchange, Hyper-V, SAN, Networking, Firewalls, Antivirus servers, Desktops, Routers, Wireless Lan Controllers, Proxy, Backup Servers, WSUS servers and patch management on premise and in Cloud
9. Responsible for the tracking of IT assets.
10. Responsible for contract and Vendor management and service level agreements.
11. Document resolutions, instructions and other information as needed to provide assistance and support of computer systems.
12. Ensure and manage security operations in compliance to IM8 and MRO guidelines.
13. Knowledge in network security and operations security.
14. Any other tasks / responsibilities assigned from time to time.
- At least 2 - 3 years of relevant experience in Office 365 AWS, cloud administration.
- Have experience in running a SME infrastructure hands on( from PC laptops, O365 emails, to troubleshoot network, security, firewall, load balancer co location migration and office setup relocation for infrastructure)
- Proven track record in IT operations management, vendor management, service desk management, and systems architecture design and planning
- Must have experience with hybrid cloud platforms
- Experience with contract and vendor management
- CCNA/MCSE certified preferred
- Ability to work independently, plan and provide system solution
- Ability to manage stakeholders and vendors
- Writing of technical documentation
- Good analytical skill, writing and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a team player and motivator
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Must be hands on
- Only Singaporeans and PR need apply