To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
The Solution Engineer is responsible for leading the solution throughout the sales cycle and delivering thought leadership to companies to transform their customer’s experience.
The Solutions Engineer is an experienced person who works alongside their colleagues, participates in building our team culture and supports their aligned sales team to create solutions for prospects and customers.
To accomplish this, the Solutions Engineer must have a strong desire to set the vision translating business objectives into enticing and actionable recommendations. The Solution Engineer will act as a trusted advisor to our customers while aiding the customer’s transformational journey.
- Manage enterprise organisations across a range of industries to understand their challenges and goals through focused discovery sessions and workshops
- Work closely with current customers and prospective customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals
- Build trusted relationship with senior executives and key decision makers across Business and Technology
- To develop and deliver innovative custom solutions, including solution concepts to key decision makers to address their business issues and needs aligned to business value
- Coordinate and lead the entire solution cycle through close collaboration with a broad range of supporting technical and business resources
- Industry experience, incorporating and developing a point of view based on Salesforce’s solutions.
- To fully understand and clearly articulate the unique benefits of Salesforce to a wide range of customer stakeholders from front line staff right up to C-level executives
- Present compelling Salesforce & partner solutions while supporting relationships with customers and partners
- Display initiative, self motivation and deliver high quality results along with meeting all expectations for both internal and external customers.
- Have a strong interest in growing your career and participating in our internal training programs and mentorship initiatives.
- Must have a proven track record in the development and delivery of differentiated custom solutions and presentations, including technical concepts, to key decision makers to address their business issues and needs.
- Ability to orchestrate a sales cycle which requires involvement of multiple internal and external resources.
- Willing and able to travel occasionally
- Exposure to Design Thinking, Consulting methodologies and Enterprise Architecture would be an added advantage
- A broad understanding of and ability to articulate the benefits of Cloud Computing, SFA, Service & Support, Marketing and Mobile solutions.
- Business case/value engineering experience to drive compelling points of view
- Knowledge of related applications, relational database and web technology
- Solid oral, written, presentation, collaboration and interpersonal communication skills and relationship skills
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in a varied environment
- Translate these needs into a compelling vision and roadmap for our customers
- Translating/Presenting/Understanding the unique business requirements of customers within multiple industries
- Deep industry expertise - Telecommunications, Financial Services (Banking, Insurance) is a plus
- Track record of solution engineering, consultancy, delivery or training success for a software solution organisation. We are open to a variety of backgrounds for the role
- Proven time management skills in a dynamic team environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve problems in varied, fast paced environments
- Inquisitive, practical and passionate about technology and sharing knowledge
- Good at searching out information and experimenting, likes to concentrate on a particular topic and to solve puzzles
- Good at explaining ideas and finding ways to keep people’s attention
- Experiences covering large enterprise customers in Malaysia is a a plus
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.