To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work for six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are inspired by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world.
Description Of The Job
The Salesforce Digital 360 Solution Engineering team is an innovative group of professionals at the heart of our fastest growing cloud solutions such as Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud and Experience Cloud. Salesforce Digital 360 empowers every customer to launch integrated, all-digital relationship with their customers - across every touchpoint, from Marketing to Commerce to Experience. This talented team helps Salesforce customers and prospects develop and implement strategies to take their digital transformation efforts to an entirely new level.
The role of the Digital 360 Solution Engineer is to work with the Sales teams in doing discovery, assess the solution fit and the commercial opportunity, build a solution and architecture vision and provide proof in the form of presentations, demo’s, RFP responses, proof of concepts and business cases. It includes presenting to several levels in the customer organisation like specialist roles, digital and marketing managers as well as Director and C-Level executives, in General management, Marketing and IT
Impact And Responsibilities
- Lead complex multi-cloud Digital Transformation pursuits from a Solutioning perspective
- To develop and deliver innovative custom solutions, including solution concepts to key decision makers to address their business issues using a consultative approach
- Coordinate and lead the entire solution cycle through close collaboration with other high performing teams.
- Industry experience, incorporating and developing a point of view based on Salesforce’s solutions.
- To fully understand and clearly articulate the benefits of Salesforce to customers at all levels, examples include; IT and Business managers and "C" level executives.
- Present compelling Salesforce & partner solutions while supporting relationships with customers and partners.
- Display initiative, self motivation and deliver high quality results along with meeting all expectations for both internal and external customers.
- A proven track record of success – at least 8+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in B2C industries like Retail, CPG and/or Financial Services
- Understanding of B2B/B2C marketing and commerce, competitive landscape and industry trends
- Excellent presentation skills, comfortable presenting to a crowd of a thousand, a CMO, or two specialists
- Familiar with running discovery workshops and applying design thinking techniques.
- Able to switch quickly between different modes of thinking and tasks
- Self-starter that is highly creative and able to manage and prioritise effectively.
- Able to work with sales team to understand and present a business case to clients – articulating a technical solution, highlighting the business benefits to the customer in a language they understand
- Technical understanding of data driven solutions and ability to do high-level architecture .
- Technical expertise in 2 or more areas of the following domains (Digital Marketing, Advertising, Customer Data Platform, Commerce, BI & Analytics, Web analytics, CRM, CMS)
It would be great if you have…
- Salesforce Certifications
- B2B/B2C Marketing Automation, E-Commerce, Digital Experience platform experience
- Exposure to cross functional solutions such as Marketing + Commerce, Marketing + Customer Service
- Language skills appropriate to one or more ASEAN markets
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.