The Salesforce Digital 360 Solution Engineering team is an innovative group of professionals at the heart of our fastest growing cloud solutions such as Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud and Experience Cloud. Salesforce Digital 360 empowers every customer to launch integrated, all-digital relationship with their customers - across every touchpoint, from Marketing to Commerce to Experience. This talented team helps Salesforce customers and prospects develop and implement strategies to take their digital transformation efforts to an entirely new level.
The role of the Digital 360 Solution Engineer is to work with the Sales teams in doing discovery, assess the solution fit and the commercial opportunity, build a solution and architecture vision and provide proof in the form of presentations, demo’s, RFP responses, proof of concepts and business cases. It includes presenting to several levels in the customer organisation like specialist roles, digital and marketing managers as well as Director and C-Level executives, in General management, Marketing and IT
Impact and Responsibilities:
- Lead complex multi-cloud Digital Transformation pursuits from a Solutioning perspective
- To develop and deliver innovative custom solutions, including solution concepts to key decision makers to address their business issues using a consultative approach
- Coordinate and lead the entire solution cycle through close collaboration with other high performing teams.
- Industry experience, incorporating and developing a point of view based on Salesforce’s solutions.
- To fully understand and clearly articulate the benefits of Salesforce to customers at all levels, examples include; IT and Business managers and "C" level executives.
- Present compelling Salesforce & partner solutions while supporting relationships with customers and partners.
- Display initiative, self motivation and deliver high quality results along with meeting all expectations for both internal and external customers.
- A proven track record of success – at least 8+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in B2C industries like Retail, CPG and/or Financial Services
- Understanding of B2B/B2C marketing and commerce, competitive landscape and industry trends
- Excellent presentation skills, comfortable presenting to a crowd of a thousand, a CMO, or two specialists
- Familiar with running discovery workshops and applying design thinking techniques.
- Able to switch quickly between different modes of thinking and tasks
- Self-starter that is highly creative and able to manage and prioritise effectively.
- Able to work with sales team to understand and present a business case to clients – articulating a technical solution, highlighting the business benefits to the customer in a language they understand
- Technical understanding of data driven solutions and ability to do high-level architecture .
- Technical expertise in 2 or more areas of the following domains (Digital Marketing, Advertising, Customer Data Platform, Commerce, BI & Analytics, Web analytics, CRM, CMS)
It would be great if you have…
- Salesforce Certifications
- B2B/B2C Marketing Automation, E-Commerce, Digital Experience platform experience
- Exposure to cross functional solutions such as Marketing + Commerce, Marketing + Customer Service
- Language skills appropriate to one or more ASEAN markets