SUMMARY & ROLE INFORMATION
The position requires analytical skills in combination with a genuine service-oriented approach including the ability to anticipate changes and present recommendations to Management.
Experience managing high-availability systems in a technically complex environment and the ability to perform under pressure are valued assets, in addition to:
- Work together with a team of technical experts to ensure ongoing security and stability of SAP’s Network and Active Directory / Azure infrastructure and related services.
- Work closely with our Managed Service Providers and Vendors to ensure services meet security requirements
- Deliver architecture recommendations based on industry best practices.
- Investigate new technologies and design solutions and services
- Coordinate deployment and rollout of new services
- Contribute towards the implementation and optimization of authentication systems.
EXPERIENCE (ROLE REQUIREMENTS)
- Strong background in Security and Authentication technologies e.g. FIDO2, MFA
- Sound knowledge of Network technologies
- Strong track record as project and/or service lead in the Enterprise IT environment
- Solid experience in client infrastructure topics, cloud services and architecture, ideally with focus on Microsoft 365 services
- Maintaining a high level of service to customers and following service management processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills – communicating with others, problem solving and decision making
- Experience in driving high-visibility topics in large enterprise including stakeholder management, board and senior management engagement
- Project management skills and technical expertise on authentication, security, and network technologies.
- Proficient in spoken and written English
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.