The Red Team Lead will be part of SATS Cybersecurity Team responsible for information security and protecting the organization against cyber threats. As the founding member of the Red Team, you are responsible for building the Red Team and be the subject-matter-expert driving engagements and awareness related to security assessments for the organization. You will be working with colleagues from all of SATS’ businesses, including our subsidiaries and joint-ventures globally. You will also be part of the Cyber Incident Response Team (CIRT) working closely with the developers, project managers and service providers for analysis, investigation and containment of cyber threats.
- Develop and conduct relevant cyber incident tabletop exercises for both technical and non-technical participants.
- Develop the Red Team framework and supporting documentation/processes.
- Review security vulnerabilities and determine what mitigations are needed to minimize risk to the organization via enhancements to the existing environment.
- Perform manual system penetration testing, including web applications, security controls, and mobile deployments, beyond the use of automated tools.
- Plan, execute, report on security testing activities and outcomes.
- Plan and drive internal and external Red Team exercises to mimic adversary tactics and work closely with the Blue Team to test existing controls and detection capabilities.
- Explore and participate in proof-of-values and evaluation for new cybersecurity solutions.
- At least 5 years of experience in offensive security related role
- Deep understanding of system exploits and security vulnerabilities (eg OWASP, MITRE framework)
- Excellent working knowledge of networking and network protocols—TCP/IP, UDP, ARP, DNS, and DHCP
- Good knowledge of scripting and coding (eg Python, Java), and common pentest and application security tools (eg Kali, Metasploit, Wireshark)
- OSCP/OSCE/CREST/ GIAC or other industry recognized certification
- Proficient in English written and verbal communication skills