Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for a Software Engineer to make a difference and be part of our digital transformation!
What you will do?
You will be responsible for developing web and front-end tools to support industrial automation applications. You will be involved in the design, development and maintenance of web server and web configurator for our next generation of products. You will be required to consistently meet project deliverables with high quality and work in a diverse team environment across the global R&D organization.
Who would be successful?
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering.
- Keen interest in software programming. Commitment to personal development in software domain.
- Knowledge of PLC, IO modules in automation domain will be an advantage, especially Schneider’s products, Modicon PLC, Machine Expert Tool, etc…
- Knowledge on one of the following technologies will be an advantage:
- Front-end, back-end web developments and mobile apps
- Object-oriented programming, C# or C++
- HTTP Client/Server, REST philosophy.
- RTOS, Treck WebServer
- Good communication skills at all levels.
- Open-minded, strong team player and self-motivated
What’s in it for me?
• Global family leave
• Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
• Blue sky Friday
• Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
• On-site gym
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.