Based in Singapore, the QA Engineer is responsible in ensuring the web & mobile applications are robust, conform to the specs, void of bugs, usable to the end users.
- Ability to quickly identify vulnerabilities and bugs and tracking them to closure;
- Document comprehensive test cases and scenarios based on the given requirements;
- Setting up test environment and test data that are essential for test execution;
- Providing test results & reports for every test cycle;
- Ensuring product quality across web, mobile applications
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 3+ years of software QA experience
- Excellent fundamental knowledge of Quality Assurance concepts / methodologies
- Ability to quickly identify requirement gaps and report bugs at the earliest.
- Hands on experience testing RESTful APIs
- Ability to write complex SQL queries, can read server logs and report issues in detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills for debugging software issues
- Enjoy working in start-up (agile) environment and able to work with minimum supervision
- Skills : JIRA, TestRail or similar tools, PostMan or similar tools, basic shell scripting
- Code automated tests for web and mobile applications using WebDriver, Appium and Calabash etc.
- Write efficient code in any one of Swift, Python, Java, C#, C++ or any other modern programming languages