Data Center Engineers implement the entire backbone data center infrastructure that ensures all Sea products and games run without a hitch. As a Data Center Engineer, you will manage the IDC facilities, servers and network equipment that run our server applications across the Greater Southeast Asia region for our massive user base.
- Setup and install network and server hardware according to business requirements.
- Maintain, diagnose and troubleshoot infrastructure system health and fix any issues that arise.
- Deploy and configure Linux server operating system.
- Manage data center assets and inventories
- Maintain proper documentation and reports for auditing and tracking purposes.
- Work with data center partners to understand and ensure facilities like cooling, fire suppression, UPS system, etc are working properly and in accordance with our requirements.
- Diploma, Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electrical Engineering or any other relevant field
- Familiar with Windows Server, Linux and VMWare operating systems
- Familiar with setup and configuration of the server, enterprise network, and SAN equipment
- Have a knowledge of HVAC/CRAC, UPS, Battery and Generator systems a plus
- Work independently and has the ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Work effectively with minimal direction or supervision for day-to-day tasks and communicate outcomes
- Fast-learning ability, willing to pick up new skills and technologies
- High-potential fresh graduates with no prior experience are welcome. An accelerated new hire training program and apprenticeship schemes will be provided