Our Infrastructure team provides the end-to-end managed services and solutions for the Group's entire Internet infrastructure alongside running business applications. We excel in building the architecture, providing solutions and operations of data centre, connectivity, cloud, networking, system, storage and security. We are a proud provider of high-quality and stable running business applications and services to our internal business units.
Our DevOps Engineering team plays an important role in developing and maintaining the internal systems and tools for the Infrastructure team. As a Site Reliability Engineer, you are responsible for improving the availability and reliability of our Infrastructure services.
- Responsible for the high availability, low latency and stability of internal systems and cloud services e.g. internal monitoring system, Nginx, Bind, and CDN etc
- Achieve site reliability automation, minimize system downtime and reduce site reliability cost by using tools/ scripting languages e.g. Shell, Python, and Golang
- Participate in the design and development of internal monitoring system features and contribute to the optimization of the system based on BU’s requests
- Practice site reliability best practices and assist in site reliability reports/ documentations
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science/Information Technology or relevant field.
- Good understanding of operating system principles, computer networks and other computer science fundamentals.
- Familiar with Linux operating system principles and network layer protocols.
- Familiar with Python and Golang, or at least one of the programming languages such as C++, C, Java, Perl, PHP, Shell, etc.
- Familiar with open source software and server hardware, strong troubleshooting and debugging skills is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Innovative and passionate in process optimisation, operation and maintenance development.
- Meticulous, good time management skills and able to work under pressure.
- Good communication skills, execution ability and strong sense of responsibility.
- Proficient in Mandarin and English due to regional coverage.