Our Infrastructure team provides the end-to-end managed services and solutions for the Group's entire Internet infrastructure alongside running business applications. We excel in building the architecture, providing solutions and operations of data centre, connectivity, cloud, networking, system, storage and security. We are a proud provider of high-quality and stable running business applications and services to our internal business units.
- Design, integrate and delivery storage systems to internal users.
- Monitor and troubleshoot the alerts from the storage system.
- Routing inspection for the storage system.
- Analyze the backup and disaster recovery requirements and provide solutions to customers.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- DC Infrastructure related change management and incident management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience on Dell EMC Isilon storage, Huawei storage, Pure storage planning and integration.Also have experience with setup and configure HDFS, Ceph storage systems.
- Experience on storage networks like FC SAN, FCoE,IP SAN, Infiniband.
- Understand the user scenario of block storage, object storage, file storage.
- Have integrated storage systems with VMware vCenter, Kubernetes, Openstack.
- Experience with storage backup systems.
- Experience with both active-active and active-standby disaster recovery scenarios and solutions.
- Basic networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP), familiar with firewall rules.