As part of the Finance Systems team, we are looking for a developer to work in enterprise applications development and deployment.
- Primary responsibility is to develop and support web and mobile applications to serve Finance teams' needs.
- Secondary responsibility is to support other enterprise applications used in Finance. This includes assisting in the development of finance systems, robust testing of new functionality, processes and setups and preparation of related documentation for sign off.
- Responsible for the maintenance of user and technical level documentation.
- Work with Finance teams to clarify business requirements, map them to systems capabilities, and recommend technical solutions.
- Convert business requirements into technical solution.
- Provide cover for other team members to share the workload.
- Take on projects from time to time. This involves leading project meetings and working with other teams in Finance and IT.
- At least Bachelor degree in computing, design or a relevant field of study.
- 2+ years' experience in web and mobile application development and testing.
- Strong coding abilities and hands-on experience in HTML, CSS, ReactJS.
- Good knowledge of databases like MySQL, MS SQL.
- React Native knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to grasp complex concepts and ability to communicate internally with all stakeholders.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Team player and able to work and learn independently when necessary.
- Hardworking with acute attention-to-detail skills.