Our team provides Data Analytics expertise and service to Design Engineering teams. We enable deep dive into important and complex engineering issues by providing key parametric trends and characterizing system behavior using Data analysis tools and engineering concepts
About The Role - You Will
- To develop Python-based Failure Prediction Machine Learning Algorithms
- To create scripts for Big Data query, pattern-recognition algorithms, file-transfer automation and Data Visualization to enable critical Data Analysis projects
- To support ad-hoc assignments related to product development, troubleshooting and failure analysis.
- Good programming skills in Java/Python/PHP
- Good fundamentals in Machine Learning Algorithms
- Familiar with SQL Database
- Knowledge in Computer Engineering/Science or Electrical/Electronics Engineering fields
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, independent and a team player
The Shugart site (named after Seagate’s founder, Al Shugart) is a research and design center. Easily accessible from the One-North MRT Station, many employees choose to take mass-transportation to work. Ample free on-site parking is also available. Being a purpose built building, The Shugart has excellent employee recreational facilities. Take an active break at our badminton courts, table tennis tables, in-house gym and recreation rooms. Our yoga and zumba classes are very popular. We also offer classes and interest groups in photography, gardening and foreign languages, and have various on-site celebrations, and community volunteer opportunities.