This role will be essential for Secretlab’s global audience to enjoy access to our award-winning products, as well as the collaborative work with world-renowned brands such as Game of Thrones, Batman, Cloud9 and international esports organisers Riot Games for their League of Legends global tournaments.
Your key responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Build a secure and scalable infrastructure (clear, well-documented and easy to maintain code)
- Collaborate with various departments (e.g. marketing, operations, logistics) for gathering requirements on design/ enhancement of in-house solutions
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions to complex problems in large scale backend infrastructure
- Integrate the UI created by Front End Developers with server side logic
- Bachelor of Computing (Computer Science), or any relevant course
- Minimum of 4-6 years' development experience in a similar role. Candidates with more/ fewer years of experience may still apply and be considered for a more senior/ junior position.
- Portfolio of projects involving building, development, and maintenance of complex inventory/ order/ warehouse management system or the equivalent
- Disciplined and systematic work approach - able to handle timelines and multiple projects
- Resourceful and skilled in problem-solving with a flexible and adaptable work style
- Team player with the ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment
- PHP (Laravel, Symfony)
- Git version control and CI/CD deployment
- SQL (MySQL, MS SQL Server)
- Shopify (Theme, Script, and API)
- Understand API & integration designing, webhooks, AJAX
- Working knowledge of AWS ( EC2, RDS, Beanstalk, S3 etc ) setup and configuration
- Prior experience with integrations to NetSuite would be a plus
- Ability to script in Ruby and Liquid language would be a plus
- Experience working in the e-commerce sector
For more details on this position and other opportunities, please refer to our careers page.