- An obsessive automator who only wants to manually test things once.
- A concise documenter who takes as much care of their README.md as they do their service interface.
- An owner end to end, Frontend, Backend, CI/CD, Operations, understanding what it takes to build a resilient, scalable service and support it in production.
- A problem solver focused on user experience.
- Experienced with Ruby on Rails
- Working knowledge with frontend frameworks like Next.js
- Build high quality, fault tolerant systems and products, owning all areas of implementation, frontend, backend, CI/CD pipeline, automated test suites and operations.
- Work with your product owner and business stakeholders to define the product and tech roadmaps.
- Engage with the wider engineering organization, making sure your tech roadmap aligns with the other teams.
Apart from challenging problems to solve we also offer:
- Ownership & autonomy of your services (from emerging ones to large scale opportunities)
- Career growth – Access to learning programs, 1:1 coaching, onboarding program, working closely with a high-caliber management team
- Team offsites and events (Once we can travel again)
- Flexible / Asynchronous work environment to help you maintain a healthy work/life balance
What can you expect from us?
Impact: We are actively empowering and connecting people to a better financial future. Join us if you want to help us achieve our mission.
Work: We have a team of over 400 talented individuals in 6 markets who are hyper passionate about building innovative financial solutions and making an impact on people’s lives.
Culture: We take our work seriously but don’t hesitate to keep things light. We can only create magic when we have a little bit of fun.
Thrive: We launched in 2014 and fast-forward 7 years we now help over 10 million monthly users make the best financial decisions. Accelerate your career and become a pioneer in your field with a leading fintech company that seeks to push the boundaries of your imagination and is committed to growing your career.
Reputation: We are backed by world-class organizations and companies and have raised over US$110 million from investors including Experian, Pacific Century Group, IFC - a member of the World Bank Group