We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our Digital & Technology team. This team is a talented global technology team focused on high quality and consistent delivery to support our markets division in meeting their business objectives. As part of the team, you will be involved in the full lifecycle of projects encompassing requirements gathering, planning, development, testing, release and support.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for the design, implementation, testing and deploying end-to-end software solutions with the following key responsibilities:
• Communicate with Application Operations Specialists to understand and gather user requirements and translate them into clean, maintainable codes
• Analyses the impact of the change requests and manage request including any changes to the interfacing and dependent systems, counter propose any process
• Manage changes, document test script, plan and execute for SIT, if any, end user testing, update system processes.
• Perform release planning and execution
• Integrate various system using low – no code tools e.g. Workato, Azure Logic App
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Studies, Information Technology or related disciplines
• Minimum 1 year of experience with Azure Services.
• Minimum 3 years of experience with Web Services and APIs
• Minimum 1 year of experience with Azure services
• Ability to work in a team as well as independently
• Effective at acquiring an understanding of a problem or situation, with good problem-solving skill.
• Experience in Hyperledger Blockchain is plus
- This role will be based in the Hill Street Office
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.