We are looking for a Solutions Engineer who is flexible with different technologies, is a quick learner, and is looking to be the voice of customers when collaborating with the Product team. This is an ideal role if you are passionate about designing and building technical solutions, and are comfortable speaking with developers, product managers, and C-level executives.
What You Will Do
- Work toward customer success - You will work with our Customer Success and Sales teams to educate customers on how to best use Sendbird.
- Lead implementation design - Consult with customers on technical and UI design to architect efficient and scalable solutions to deliver the best user experience.
- Build vertical solutions - Build tools and vertical solutions with SendBird for customers as the need arises such as third-party integrations.
- Gather product feedback - Provide customer feedback to product teams and work together to close product feature gaps.
- Write technical resources - Write blog posts, tutorials, and documentation to make the adoption of Sendbird more accessible to developers.
- Coordinate projects - Help manage projects with multiple stakeholders, both internal or external, to ensure timely and successful launches of SendBird integration.
- Become a domain expert - Follow the latest trends and features in the chat domain. Act as a trusted advisor for our customers when it comes to best practices for implementing chat.
Experience And Skills
- You have at least 5+ years of professional experience as one of a frontend/backend engineer or solutions/customer engineer in the software industry.
- You have hands-on experience working with API, SaaS, Web and Mobile technologies, and Databases.
- Fluent in English speaking who can cover APAC customers, such as India, Singapore, Indonesia, Australia and other countries in APAC.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills including strong empathy for both customer needs and collaboration with cross functional teams.
- You have working knowledge of at least one web or mobile platform such as iOS, Android, React Native, React, or Angular.
- You can debug and troubleshoot complex systems in web servers, applications, databases and mobile devices.
- Ability to guide a good UX design on customer’s chat implementation will be a plus.
Finally, there is no such thing as a perfect candidate. Sendbird is a place where everyone can learn and grow. We encourage you to apply if this role excites you. At Sendbird, one of our core values is Global Citizenship. We respect, promote, and encourage diversity for equal employment opportunities. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal state, or local law.