- Design, build, and maintain computer vision applications and platforms.
- Specific duties include but are not limited to handling the design, planning, and evolution of software architecture, ensuringthe quality and performance of the applications/platforms, identifying and fixing application bugs, maintaining the core code bases, and implementing updates to the application/platform.
- Collaborate and work with our academic partners to understand the requirement when designing and developing the applications/platforms.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, equivalent, or above.
· Proficient in iOS and MacOS software development environment, e.g., Xcode.
· Proficient in iOS and MacOS programming languages and application program interface, e.g., Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa (CoreFoundation and UIKit).
· Proven experience in front-end and back-end software development.
· Proficient in multi-threaded programming and code analysis/testing tools.
· Proven ability in designing and planning software architecture; be responsible for the planning in and evolution of product software architecture.
· Experience in computer vision or machine learning is highly preferable.