We are the unification of sensing, intelligence and action. Sensia brings together the best of the best: the pioneering process automation, real-time control and IoT technologies of Rockwell Automation, combined with the unmatched measurement and instrumentation, software and analytics capabilities of Schlumberger.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer to be based in Singapore or Canada Alberta office.
Responsibilities And Duties
- Work with subject matter experts and stakeholders to clarify requirements, to understand the needs and to increase positive impact on users’ experience.
- Apply usability procedures and principles as defined at project or Product Line level or through customer input
- Collaborate with user experience and visual designers, developers and product owners to implement scalable and interactive applications.
- Analyze, design, develop and maintain products and assist in their commercialization in agreement with project technical and timing objectives.
- Help identify and organize requirements and produce user stories. Turn requirements and user stories into functionality.
- Contribute to and supports re-use through common components that are well documented and tested.
- Develop server-side services to be elastically scalable and secure by design. Services should be backward and forward compatible to ease deployment.
- Develop web front end to be usable on multiple form factors.
- Ensure the solution is deployable, operable and secure by default.
- Ensure and monitor source code quality by using appropriate tools.
- Coding clean and efficient code, coordinating other developers, and troubleshooting issues
- Provide timely corrective actions on assigned defects and issues.
- Provide technical leadership and documentation to stakeholders.
Previous Experience And Competencies Required
- Min. 5 years of relevant experiences
- Thorough knowledge of coding & debugging methodology
- High proficiency and proven expertise in React.js and Node.js
- Proficient in various SQL and NoSQL databases
- Proficient in Git for version control and tracking changes for development
- Proficient in common communication protocols such as HTTP and REST
- Adept at web architecture, have in-depth knowledge on how to structure code, data in storage, categorize files, etc.
- Familiar and have worked on projects dealing with JSON
- Understanding and have work experience with Electron, Docker and/or similar technologies will be an added advantage
- Work experience with C++, C# and MS Visual Studio will be an added advantage
- Familiar with agile and iterative development methodology
- Team player as well able to work independently, require minimum supervision
- Able to embrace changes readily and have an open mind
- Able to work well in a multi-cultural environment and interact frequently with different functions within the team as well as outside the team
- Have an engineering mindset, curiosity, good time management and attention to details