Be part of a DevOps team to design, develop and support digital projects that help to drive organisational needs.
- Work closely with DevOps team members, project managers, and end-users to design and develop mobile, web and other digital systems.
- Conduct user requirements, application development, system integration, deployment as well as troubleshooting.
- Provide timely support and maintenance to existing applications.
- Incident Management such as investigation and issue resolution, root cause analysis and preventive implementation.
- Work on Change Requests to enhance and improve applications.
- Perform technical documentations, technical testing and security testing.
- Support IT governance and audits as required.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise support on projects as required.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/IT or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years in developing mobile and web applications, with relevant support experiences.
- Good knowledge in both relational and non-relational databases: MongoDB, MSSQL, MySQL
- Experience in Git version control, Postman.
- Experience in cloud technologies, preferably Azure.
- Experience working with containers: Azure Registry Container, Docker.
- Must be passionate and willing to self-learn new skills to perform implementation.
- The following knowledge will be a plus:
- Microsoft Azure
- Flutter, React Native
- Spring Boot