Servian , a global Cloud, Data and Digital focused IT consultancy, are currently looking for a Senior Data Engineer for our team in Singapore.
Our consultants have a passion for data and solving complex problems. They are curious, ambitious and experts in their fields.
You will be working on exciting and interesting projects, working with our clients to understand their needs and help shape the engagements that allow Servian to provide services that will meet their needs.
You Will Be Involved In
- Pre-Sales and relationship building with clients and partners.
- Leading the consultants and own the outcome of the work delivered.
- Consulting to clients in the form of strategic recommendations, report writing, analysis and delivery.
- Producing solution architectures and proposals for new projects.
- Presenting to clients and partners on Servian solutions and offerings.
- Workshop facilitation with clients, partners and our team.
- Working with Servian’s Microsoft, GCP and AWS practises to enable the wider team to deliver solutions in.
You Will Have
- Previous experience in building enterprise data analytics platforms.
- Experience building data warehouses and data lakes.
- Been involved in moving data from legacy to cloud databases.
- Previous experience in creating ETL pipelines.
- Hands-on experience in databases, advanced SQL and software development in languages such as Python, Scala, Java, TSQL, PL/SQL to name a few.
- Previous skills in Big Data technologies and Apache ecosystem technologies such as Spark, Kafka, Hive, Airflow, NiFi.
- Experience building end to end data pipelines using on-premise or cloud based data platforms.
- Exposure to the main players in Cloud and cloud-native data warehouses (AWS/Redshift, GCP/BigQuery, Azure, Snowflake) as well as experience in Integration/Middleware (Talend, API, Enterprise Service Bus.) is highly desirable.