Work with our back-end software development team that focuses on enterprise solutions for automated guided vehicles in various operating environments. The role will involve solving challenging problems that transform robotics solutions and services and applying them to real world scenarios.
- Design real-time distributed applications for lights off automation.
- Develop algorithms and models for managing and coordinating an AGV Fleet
- Incorporate various forms of artificial intelligence into solutions involving mobile robots
- Generate data and process results from simulation
- Creating and maintain backend architecture
- Design charging and staging algorithims
- Bachelor in Computer Science or related field
- 2-3 years in developing enterprise-grade software
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in algorithms, data structures, objects oriented programming, design patterns, multi-threaded programming, and software design principles
- Experience developing distributed systems and developing in a microservice architecture
- Strong programming abilities in Python and C++
- Experience in Operations Research/Simulation
- Development and deployment of applications in Enterprise Linux
- Familiarity with version control systems (Git, Github) and CI/CD tools (Travis)
- Experience with programming for the Web (HTTP, REST, XMLRPC, etc) and interfacing with noSQL database (mongoDB)