SESTO Robotics is a leading solutions provider of Autonomous Mobile Robot (AMR) technology that automates material handling processes in manufacturing, healthcare and commercial facilities. SESTO Robotics’ AMRs and Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs) are fully developed in-house and powered by our proprietary operating system that is characterized by cutting edge intelligence and tasking capabilities. We pride ourselves in having a conducive, casual yet dynamic work environment. We have a diverse team filled with friendly people and a fun working culture!
Work with our back-end and front-end software development teams that focuses on enterprise solutions for autonomous mobile robots in various operating environments. The role will involve solving challenging problems that transform robotics solutions and services and applying them to real world scenarios.
- Design real-time distributed applications for lights off automation.
- Handle client to server side interactions
- Interface with RESTful API protocols to acquire data and present them
- Work with API frameworks to create new API resources
- Interaction with databases: noSQL and RDBMSCreation and maintenance of caching systems
- Developing Web UI frontend clients using ReactJS and ReduxJS to support robotics operations
- Developing presentation modules using data visualisation libraries such as Konva and D3.JS
- Bachelor in Computer Science or related field
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in algorithms, data structures, objects oriented programming, design patterns, multi-threaded programming, and software design principles
- Experience with testing tools such as Selenium, Mocha and Chai
- Experience in backend microframe works such as Flask, Django, etc
- Familiarity with version control systems (Git, Github)Familiarity with CI/CD tools (Travis)Experience with programming for the Web (HTTP, REST, XMLRPC, etc)
- Experience in interfacing with noSQL databased (mongoDB)