We are looking for an exceptional QA Engineer, with strong skills in Agile Development and Testing, to join one of our product teams in a rapid development environment creating bespoke and customised automated testing solutions across highly complex, high transactional Sportsbook systems.
As a QA Automation Engineer with us, you’ll have exposure to these systems and more, as you take our products and your career to the next level.
- Creation of accurate and high-level test cases, automation scripts, and plans in agreement with Product and BA teams that will be maintained throughout the project lifecycle and will be provided to customer teams for ongoing deployments.
- Reporting on levels of test coverage and quality metrics across associated projects.
- Provision of accurate documentation for use by the customers, product teams, and internal support.
- Provide test reports on a regular agreed basis which detail testing progress, issues, and risks.
- Working closely with the Test Lead/s to act as a feature/system owner for automation development tasks.
- Maintains a “big and complete” picture view of specific products, including dependencies, organisational goals, technology arena, etc.
- Engagement on the production of SLAs for project deliverables.
- Managing quality metrics across specific projects;
- Adherence to QA / QE best practice for specific projects;
- Ensuring structured feedback is provided to the development teams and to ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the agreed project schedule and quality requirements;
- Implementation of strategy for software engineering processes, ensuring stakeholders, onsite coordinators are on board and measuring progress through KPIs.
- Facilitate the Delivery methodology e.g. sprint planning, retrospectives etc.
If you’re the right Senior QA for us you’ll be able to demonstrate:
- Ideally 8+ years experience in a hands-on QA and development role, plus a minimum of 3 years’ experience leading teams of highly competent QA staff;
- Demonstrable experience in defining and implementing comprehensive testing plans covering all aspects of product quality (both functional & non functional)
- Experience of usage of Test management tools like JIRA, Zephyr, Test Rail;
- Experience in contributing to Test Strategy, planning or responsibility for team strategy;
- Proven communication and presentation skills;
- Dealing with changes; must be comfortable both with external factors driving this change as well as internals;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Should be opinionated, especially about quality.
It’d also be great to see these skills/experiences as well:
- Demonstrable experience building strong client/on-site stakeholder relationships.
- A working understanding of web, mobile, api based testing.
- A Bachelor's degree in a traditional science subject, ideally computer science, engineering or information systems from a well regarded university.
- Domain knowledge is not required, but having worked on major eCommerce or any significant widely distributed system is.
Why would you enjoy working with us at SG Digital?:
- Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace.
- The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow.
- Training support and the opportunity for further career development in cut edge technologies & practices.
- Tangible and genuine development - at SG Digital, you can take your career where you want it to go!
- Exposure to real work, business-critical projects and the chance to develop some of the world’s leading e-commerce sportsbooks whilst working on exciting client projects.