1. Responsible for the operation and maintenance of related application services and middleware, including but not limited to: CI/CD, daily operation and maintenance, failure analysis, monitoring system construction, and responsible for the operation quality of middleware;
2. Participate in the development of middleware operation and maintenance platform and related tools.
3. Responsible for troubleshooting related middleware, in-depth source code, operating system and hardware characteristics, to locate and analyze the root cause of the problem.
4. Responsible for standardizing business user’s behavior; Making adjustments or improvements.
1. Bachelor degree in computer and related majors with 1-3 years working experience, middleware operation and maintenance experience in large Internet companies is preferred;
2. Proficiency in at least one development language (CC, Go, Python, etc.)
3. Familiar with the design and construction of distributed systems, familiar with distributed cache (Memcache, Redis, etc.), storage (minio, Cassandra, GlusterFS, etc.), messaging (MQ, Kafka, etc.), ElasticSearch and other mainstream middleware, and understand the principles behind , It can reasonably apply distributed common technologies, solving online problems, and improve the stability of the service platform. The ability to debug source code is preferred;
4. Familiar with container technology, such as: Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, etc. In-depth source code is preferred;