The Map team strives to build large-scale map relevant services such as Point Of Interest, Routing, and Positioning by leveraging on advanced AI technologies and engineering excellence. We aim to enhance user experience for our customers through collaborating closely with internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with product managers and data scientists to productionise and deploy machine learning models and other algorithms to solve map related problems
- Develop machine learning domain related to web backend services, systems, or platforms.
- Develop backend services, systems, or platforms to support map products, including but not limited to data collection, labelling, performance tracking and model iterations.
- Design and implement common tools and frameworks to support high performance, availability, and scalability and secure services.
- Continuous maintenance and improvement of system performance in availability, functionality, and stability.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience as a machine learning engineer or backend engineer.
- Experience in design, optimisation and use of distributed databases (Spark, HBase, MySQL) and distributed systems like kubernetes and mesos.
- Expertise in one or more programming languages (Go, C++, Java, Python).
- Experience in design and development of low latency, high concurrency and secure web backend services.
- Familiar with software engineering best practices (unit testing, version control, continuous integration, software design patterns).
- Experience in one or more commonly used middleware (distributed file system, cache, message queue)
- Familiar with CI/CD tooling and infrastructure (Jenkins, Gitlab CI)
- Familiar with common network or RPC protocols (TCP, UDP, HTTP, gRPC)
- Experience in monitoring systems (Prometheus, Grafana)