Warehouse plays a key role in Shopee order fulfillment, providing our buyers a better experience with a competitive delivery time. Our warehouses can handle thousands and millions of parcels every day in 7 markets (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines and Taiwan).
You will be part of this growing team to help warehouse achieve operational excellence through technology, drive the process re-engineering to be more efficient and smarter.
- Have a deep understanding of the e-commerce Warehouse Management System (WMS) and explore the system requirements of e-commerce WMS products. Communicate closely with the warehouse operation team and various business lines from different countries to determine requirements and formulate corresponding product plans.
- Combine digital technology, algorithm science, automation etc. to continuously improve the system intelligence level to enhance warehouse operational productivity, throughput, and optimize costs.
- Align and evaluate business requirements, feasibility, and value of the feature requests, to design the core functions of the warehouse management system and deliver a comprehensive Business Requirement Document (BRD).
- Strategize and prioritize product features requests, based on data-driven commercial analysis, development resource planning, and pipeline management.
- Prepare User Acceptance Test (UAT) scenarios, coordinate the testing and live release.
- Educate internal users on the new functionalities and drive the operational implementation and adoption.
- Take the ownership of features throughout the product lifecycle, tracking KPIs, and propose further improvements with subsequent iterations.
- Preferred but not restricted to Degree in Business (Operations Management), Industrial System Engineering, Computer Science, other Engineering degrees.
- Experience in B2B product management is a plus.
- Experience in supply chain management is a plus, especially in operation management i.e. logistics, warehouses.
- Data skills like SQL, python preferred.
- Ability to collaborate with different teams and manage timeline and priorities effectively.
- Excellent communication, analytical, logical thinking, problem solving, and writing skills.
- Self-driven mentality with ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced working environment.
- Strong ownership, bias towards actions, get things done independently.
- Agile mindset and willingness to adapt to change to meet business goals.
- Flexible to travel for business trips.