Digital Bank relies on data and technology to drive business operations and to achieve the integration of finance and technology. We will apply cloud computing, big data, artificial intelligence, and other Internet technologies to focus on the innovation in service models, customer experience, and risk control. We aim to provide differentiated, distinctive, high-quality and convenient financial services such as loans and deposits for our users.
- Participate in the review of requirements analysis, architecture, testing requirements, test cases and etc. of financial system applications such as mobile banking, and be responsible for the value of requirements, rationality, priority, etc.
- Participate in the process of project research and development, combined with requirements, system analysis, output test analysis (test scope, test methods, release strategy) and corresponding plans
- Implement various types of test activities, identify risks in the process quickly and promote the solution in collaboration with R&D engineers to ensure that the project is launched timely with a high quality.
- Continuously explore ways to improve quality and efficiency through the use of automated testing tools and process optimisation for the products in charge
- More than 1 year of testing experience, bachelor degree (full-time) or above in computer science and engineering
- Familiar with software engineering, software testing theory and methods, relevant testing procedures and testing documentation standards
- Familiar with automated testing tools, performance testing tools (jmeter, loadrunner)
- Able to complete automated testing or performance testing independently is a bonus
- Familiar with java and having practical coding experience (interface test code or test tool code) is a bonus
- Capable of code readability (identifying coding defects)
- Familiarity with App (iOS, Android) test frameworks (appium, web driver agent, etc.) Having Compatibility testing experience is preferred.
- Familiar with the linux operating system and script and with at least one language among python, shell, groovy.
- Internet finance background is preferred.
- Have a strong sense of responsibility, good communication and collaboration skills, and be proactive