This position is responsible for spearheading our Agile, Digital Strategy and Innovation initiatives within our organization.
- Lead a data team and collaborate with other members in a cross-functional team and engage internal stakeholders.
- Work closely with third parties such as MROs, OEMs and government agencies to deploy data projects
- Develop an Enterprise Data Strategy and Governance that incorporates the digital roadmaps from various business units.
- Manage and design the Enterprise Data Lake and Data Mart.
- Run the Enterprise Data Analytics and Visualisation practice.
- Organise meetings, facilitating sprint goals and retrospective analysis, and coaching and mentoring other members of the data team.
- Degree in Data Science or equivalent
- Proficient in big data technologies and data engineering, e.g. AWS S3, Redshift, Glue, Lambda etc.
- Proficient in tools, scripting and programming languages for data extraction, data processing, data manipulation and analysis, e.g. SQL, Excel, Python.
- Excellent analytical, project management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Certified scrum master and experience in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning or Machine Vision will be an advantage
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
At SIA Engineering, we are committed to ensuring your personal information is protected and never misused. Personal data collected will be used or disclosed only for the purposes of your job application and potential employment with SIA Engineering, such as for assessing and evaluating your suitability for employment in any current or prospective position within the organization and verifying your identity and accuracy of the personal details and other information provided.
By submitting your application for this position, you consent to:
a) the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by SIA Engineering for the purposes of your application and potential employment with SIA Engineering, including disclosing such personal data to any of SIA Engineering’s subsidiaries, affiliates or related corporations (if necessary for the processing of your job application); and
b) SIA Engineering’s retention of your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable)