As a senior software engineer in the team, you will be expected to work on software development efforts in selected projects, ensuring high quality, security, and scalability of the system, production infrastructure as well as high desirability and excellent user experience of user-facing applications.
This means you will be expected to be able to:
- learn, support, and update existing software applications built on ASP.NET technologies,
- create end-user facing software solutions (mobile, Web applications) individually or as part of a team,
- Automate, implement, administer, and maintain databases, local and cloud-based servers including backups, restores, upgrades, and monitoring,
- work closely with other developers and researchers in complex projects.
Desired Skills & Experience
In order to succeed in the position, the candidate needs to be able to demonstrate expertise in areas such as client/server applications using Microsoft network environments as well as SQL database management and integration. Demonstrated creativity and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously are a requirement as well.
As a software engineer, the candidate needs to possess a balanced mixture of skills and qualifications in both advanced development as well as Microsoft technologies
- Degree in computer science, multimedia design, or related disciplines
- A proven track record in all aspects of software development in a team delivering complex enterprise software
- Strong understanding of network security protocols
- Experience working in agile software development projects
- Experience with cloud-based provisioning, monitoring, and troubleshooting (AWS, Linode, Google Compute Engine)
- Experience in open source content management systems (WordPress)
- Experience in writing scripts (Batch script or Bash)
- Experience with SQL technologies (Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL)
- Experience with Windows and Android environments
- Strong communication, and technical writing skills
- Good understanding of digital signage technology and solutions currently in the market
A competitive salary will be negotiated based on your experience and qualifications.
Career Level : Senior Executive
Qualification : Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience : 5 years
Desired Skills and Experience