We are looking for solution architect to join the Application Services (Customer Service) department in SIA Information Technology Division. You will play an important role in evaluating the business requirements or challenges, collaborate with business and IT teams to come out with optimal solutions in the form of Salesforce products or services that adhere to the enterprise standards. You will also be part of the Salesforce Centre of Excellence (CoE) and provide the technical architecture leadership.
- Guide project teams to ensure the consistency of the configuration, design and development of Salesforce components.
- Analyse, design and communicate end-to-end solutions that are customer value driven, that meet the approved architecture and security standards, and are in-line with the strategic direction of the applications.
- Ensure that Salesforce platform's performance meets or exceeds operational metrics for scalability, security, compliance, performance and quality in accordance with service level agreements.
- Lead Salesforce platform maturity by applying industry best practices and technical due diligence.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the solution domain to implement the most current and relevant solutions.
- Assist the Enterprise Architect in establishing the architecture standards for the whole organisation and contributing to the technology roadmap.
- Stay abreast of the technology landscape, and identify or strengthen capabilities that can be leveraged for business impact.
- Any ad-hoc duties as required.
- This is an individual contributor role.
- IT degree with at least 3 years of work experience in MNCs as a Salesforce solution architect.
- Certified expertise in Salesforce ecosystem will be an advantage.
- Proven track record in designing and implementing end-to-end Salesforce solutions.
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce application architecture & design, Salesforce lightning, Salesforce integrations, Service Cloud customisation and custom development.
- Knowledge of implementing MuleSoft to extend the Salesforce integrations
- Well-rounded in both functional and technical aspects of Salesforce.
- Outcome driven.
- Ability to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams of business units, developers, DevOps, Cyber Security, ITSM and other subject matter experts.
- Strong conceptual thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills.