We are currently looking for an energetic, motivated individual with a positive attitude to join us as an IT Executive. This is a 2-year contract position.
To provide IT Support and ensure IT Security for smooth daily IT Operations. To assist the IT Manager to drive digital transformation in the areas of requirements gathering and implementation of the Volunteer and Donor Management System, Cloud Telephony and other projects which aim to improve the efficiency, availability and security of the networks and systems.
· To gather information/requirements from stakeholders for implementation of a Donor and Volunteer Management System
· Ensure smooth daily IT Operations
· Assist in IT projects management and implementation
· Collaborate with IT Team and vendors to gather and conduct user requirement analysis and evaluate IT solutions
· Provide training for new systems and draft user guides
· Provide support for IT Infrastructure including hardware, software and network-related maintenance/upgrades to ensure availability and security
· Any other tasks as assigned
· Degree/Diploma in Information systems or related field
· Certifications in Project Management, Cybersecurity or related areas
· Minimum 3 years’ relevant work experience
· Proficient in IT Infrastructure including providing support to computers, networks, Office 365, Sharepoint, Teams
· Organized and resourceful, with planning and project management experience
· Experienced in cyber and network security
· Able to work independently and as a team player
· Motivated and energetic
· Experience in social service industry will be an advantage
Only candidates that do not require Work Pass need apply. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.